Yes. You alone choose who adopts your baby.
Here are questions you can ask:
- Are you married?
- How long have you been married?
- Do you have other children?
- Have you ever adopted a child?
- Why do you want to adopt my baby?
- Where do you live?
- What is your community like?
- Do you go to church? What is your faith?
- Do you practice your faith?
- Will I be able to contact you about the baby?
- What is your educational background?
- Where do you work? Will both of you work after you adopt?
- What do you do for fun?
- What sort of education will give your child?
- What will make you good parents?
- What kind of future do you see for your children?